Fly and record in HD, Soar high with the new Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Quadcopter, Parrot’s next generation quadcopter, thanks to its intuitive Smartphone and tablet control. You’ll never be closer to flying as you view the earth from high above in high definition and directly share your experience online with the world.
The AR.Drone 2.0 is Controlled with your Smartphone (iPhone®, iPod® Touch, Android™ 2.2 and above) or tablet (iPad™ or Android™) for an intuitive piloting experience. Your movements command the direction of the AR.Drone 2.0 after you download AR. Free Flight 2.0 control application for free on the App Store or the Google Play. Simply tilt your Smartphone or tablet to pilot the AR.Drone 2.0.
Includes several control modes from beginner to expert including the new patented “Absolute Control” mode and you can be a flying ace in 5 minutes! Access the new exclusive acrobatic flip move, letting you perform barrel rolls as you are flying!
Record and share videos on YouTube and pictures on Picasa directly from the piloting interface. USB key recording option.
Store and share your flight data (time, speed, altitude) to unlock community achievements*. Geo-locate your flights and connect with a community of pilots to discover the best flying spots and videos from all over the world or check who is flying in your neighborhood.
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Quadcopter
- HD VIDEO RECORDING
- Get high definition live video streaming to your Smartphone or tablet as you are flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera. 720p 30fps
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB Key
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Traveling, Pan, Crane predefined autopilot modes for video recording
- JPEG photo capture
- Trying your most daring tricks won’t even challenge this cutting edge design which is made to last.
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines’ vibrations
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) hulls
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully repairable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
- AR.Drone 2.0 on-board technology gives you extreme precision control and automatic stabilization features.
- 1GHz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x
- 1Gbit DDR2 RAM at 200MHz
- Wi-Fi™ b/g/n
- 3 axis accelerometer +/- 50mg precision
- 3 axis gyroscope 2000°/second precision
- Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision (80 cm / 2.6 feet at sea level)
- 60 fps vertical QVGA camera for ground speed measurement
- 3 axis magnetometer 6° precision
- Ultrasound sensors for ground altitude measurement
- Linux 2.6.32
- USB 2.0 high speed for extensions
- Fly high. Fly fast. Far away from the ground.
- 3 elements 1.000 mA/H LiPo rechargeable battery
- Specific high propelled drag for great maneuverability
- 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- 4 brushless inrunner motors. 14.5 watt and 28 500 rpm when hovering
- Self-lubricating bronze bearings
- Tempered steel propeller shafts
- Low noise Nylatron gears for 8.625 propeller reductor
- Micro ball bearing
- Rare earth magnets
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water resistant motor’s electronic controller
Each individual product is supplied attractively packaged in its own specially designed printed carton with a distinctive indoor and outdoor hull, plus one pair of black propellers and another customized pair of propellers to compliment the color scheme. The exclusive Elite Edition packaging includes one 1000mAh lithium polymer battery to provide up to twelve minutes of flying time, plus a convenient battery charger with international adapters. Featuring a high definition camera with a video recording facility, plus flight data sharing, a patented piloting mode, and an innovative pressure sensor for increased stability at any altitude, Parrot’s amazing AR. Drone 2.0 Elite Edition quadricopter can even perform four axis flips on command.